Yvonne’s blog and website recomendations
- American Folkloric Witchcraft – attuned to the unique energies of the land; an American expression of what began as a European mystery.
- Anderson Faery (Feri) Witchcraft – Bardic, Shamanic, Ecstatic: Queerly American Traditional Craft
- Caroline Tully – Necropolis Now – ancient religions in Late Bronze Age Crete, Cyprus, the Levant and Egypt.
- Canadian Mutt – Rua Lupa – a naturalistic pagan who doesn’t believe that supernatural (deities, spirits, etc) exist, and goes about life in an earth-centered way that acknowledges being but one species among many in a vast network of life on this planet, on which we are reliant for our own well being.
- Catherine Buck Clarenbach – The Way of the River
- Confessions of a Geek Queen – re-enactment, sci-fi, geeky, RPG, thoughts and reviews from Sable Aradia
- Ethan Doyle White – Albion Calling – interdisciplinary scholarship on religion, magic, and the preternatural
- Hedgehogs stole my beer! Portable Weirdness Module – when the going gets weird, the weird turn Pro
- inclusive Wicca – a resource for inclusive covens of witches and Wiccans
- John Halstead – Atheist Pagan Gods Within / Gods Without & The Allergic Pagan
- Leithin Cluan – Treasure in Barren Places: Modern Druidry & Gaelic Polytheism in the City
- Lupa Greenwolf – A Sense of Natural Wonder
- Morag Spinner – genderfluid witch
- My Polytheism – celebrating diversity in contemporary polytheism
- Pat Mosley – post-capitalist economics, psychogeography, alternative religions, and contemporary life in the U.S. South.
- Poetry Chaikhana – sacred poetry from around the world
- Sable Aradia, Priestess & Witch – on being between the worlds on almost every issue, lingering in the liminal spaces, and the Craft in general.
- Shauna Aura Knight – Pagan artist, ritual facilitator, author, activist, novelist
- Spiral Nature – magazine of Paganism and occulture
- Winding Widdershins – a Pagan blog about Canadian Politics for Pagans who hate politics.
Christine’s blog and website recommendations
- Academic Mercenary – Writings by Amy Hale
- Aedicula Antinoi – A Small Shrine of Antinous by P. Sufenas Virius Lupus
- Arkadian Anvil – Hammering Out a Pagan Future by Sam Webster
- Bodymind Place – Adventures Beyond the Skin-bag by Adrian Harris
- Confessions of a Hedge Witch – On the Cunning Arts and Other Strange Tales by Traci
- The Dance of the Elements – Writings by Yvonne Aburrow
- Edge to Center – A Blog of Spiritual Practice by Sarah Twichell
- Enfolding.org – Writings by Phil Hine
- A Forest Door – Spiritwork and Related Arts by Dver (Sarah Kate Istra Winter)
- Job’s Bodywork – Writings by Deane Juhan
- Know Thyself – Writings by T. Thorn Coyle
- Letter from Hardscrabble Creek – A Pagan Writer’s Blog by Chas Clifton
- Peaceful Awakenings – Reflections of Egypt by Kiya Nicoll
- The Retiring Mind – Mindful Musings by Wendy Griffin
- Ronin Institute – A Community of Independent Scholars
- Skryclad – Clothed in Visions by Ivo Dominguez, Jr.
- The Wild Hunt – A Modern Pagan Perspective